Monday, February 2, 2009

Peas, please!







Well with Liam nearing 6 months we have been asked several times lately if we have given him any food yet. While we had given him cereal a couple times (but not regularly) we hadn't tried anything else. So today I decided to get some jars of fruits and veggies and give it a try. I've always been told to do veggies 1st (b/c obviously the fruit is better and then they don't like the veggies!!) so we gave him sweet peas tonight. He didn't seem to mind them at 1st but then started making horrible faces and even gagged a couple times! Guess we'll have to keep practicing. I was going to ask our pediatrician her thoughts on feeding a preemie when we see her on Wed. but I just made my own decision! Guess we'll see what she says anyhow!! :)
Aynslee has been really into puzzles lately and we have a few 24 piece ones that she's gotten quite good at doing so she was wanting some new ones. We went to Wal-Mart today in search of some but they didn't have any good ones and of course she spotted the 150+ piece Princess one. Being a sucker for whatever she wants I decided to get it! Of course Jason thought I was crazy!! We got it out tonight after Liam went to bed and thought we would start on it. Well an hour later the 3 of us finished--it had kept Aynslee's attention the whole time!! Pretty impressive we thought for a 3 1/2 yr old (considering it said for ages 6+)!! Guess we'll have to get some more now!!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.