Liam started Building Blocks on Monday with Aynslee! She is doing much better at telling us goodbye instead of getting upset like usual and Liam seems to be loving his new school! He was exhausted the 1st couple of nights but has adjusted well! He has painted 3 pictures already and they do various other fun activities everyday! I think he enjoys the interaction with the other babies and his teachers are all wonderful!! We are really enjoying both the kids being at the same place (much more convenient too) and are ecstatic with how well things seem to be going!! I think Liam may be crawling before long too, just to be able to keep up with this new friends! When we went to pick the kids up tonight one of Liam's teachers told us he's quite the popular kid because all of the teachers stop in to see him (I assume they're wanting to see if he looks like his big sister or not)!! They say Aynslee and Liam both enjoy getting to visit each other everyday too! So far this has been a positive change for all of us even if it is costing us more!! :)
I took these 2 videos of Liam tonight. He LOVES his bath and splashing everywhere and then, as you will be able tell, he likes to be told he's a big boy! His legs are still pretty wobbly but he likes standing by himself! He tried to pull himself up in the bathtub tonight but fell down--he kept his head up and didn't go under though! Hope you enjoy these as much as we did!!! :)) Have a great weekend!
Awwww, I just loved watching the videos of Liam. He is such a good boy!
ReplyDeleteBrandi
ok so i didnt watch this until now............so funny! love that laugh!
ReplyDelete