Monday, March 15, 2010

Mini-vaca

We went to Arkansas to see my cousin Megan and her husband Andy last weekend. We left on Friday and came back Monday. We had a great time hanging out with them and getting to spend time with them. It was a 7 1/2 hr trip and on the way there I almost turned around and went back home! I am in no way exagerating when I say Aynslee was asking every 15 mins if we were there yet and why was it taking so long. I had even bought the kids a dual portable DVD player to keep them entertained! Liam did ok until we were about an hour from destination then he got pretty fussy! We got there late Friday night and Liam didn't sleep real well, which I was concerned about b/c he doesn't seem to sleep well unless he's in his own bed. Saturday Megan and I were able to spend most of the day shopping then Sunday was a little more leasurily, lazy day!! We left there to come home early Monday morning and luckily, the way home went much better!! Thanks again for the wonderful hospitality Megan and Andy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.