Liam had his 3rd RSV shot today and did well! He was so happy and smiling and he just stared at me when she stuck him. He didn't cry until she started pushing the med in and it must've burned b/c he let out a scream then. Poor little guy--I know it's for his own good but still hard to watch! I am so thankful that we've not had any trouble getting the med approved through insurance. The shot is ~$1500 each month (andhe started in Nov and gets one every month through April). One of the other parents we met while we were in the NICU that I've kept in close contact with has had a huge struggle with their insurance, dr's, etc getting the shot. I am praying that they will get it taken care of so she doesn't have to stress about this every single month. Anyhow...they weigh him each time he is there and today his weight was.....12 lbs 11 oz!!! Wow...what a chubby boy!! We're so thankful for the awesome weight gains he has had all along!
Thought I would post a video of Liam in his swing! He loves to sit in there and talk to his friends as we like to call them (the little mobile on it has animals that go around)!! He will just smile and giggle at them forever--it's so cute! P.S. Ignore my talking to him in the background)!! ;)
Oh...that video is TOO CUTE! LOVE THE SMILES! LOVE THE JIBBER JABBER! You're adorable Liam! I love how in the background Jason must be saying "dont draw on something" in the background? too funny!
ReplyDelete